On this episode of the Christopher Scott Talk Show Podcast:
1. Last week all across Europe millions and millions of people from Romania to Rome marched in gay pride parades. They waived rainbow flags they carried signs all pushing the idea of gay pride. There were lewd public acts going on in full display of children and there was a photo of a man in his underwear and a prayer shawl and rosery apparently mocking priests.
2. Austria is kicking out about 60 Islamic religious leaders. The response from Turkish Islamicists was threats of war. You have one side saying we demand the freedom of expression at the expense of another person's freedom of association. They say they want peace but only as long as they get their way. How do you balance these freedoms? It becomes very difficult. Whether it's freedom of religion or freedom of sexuality. How do you balance freedom of expression and freedom of association?
3. BREXIT: A New Secret Putin Connection? Here's the big new conspiracy theory. It's the new international Liberal excuse for just about everything. Blame Russia. There’s new reports accusing Russia of meddling in the Brexit vote. It was a referendum vote, how did the Russian meddle in it?
4. Trump fires back on protectionist allegations says “No tariffs, no barriers, that’s the way it should be, and no subsidies,” Trump has been criticized by some for new tariffs he's put in place. Here's a simple question. How can we as a country survive when every year we send billions of dollars out of the country? How do Americans keep jobs when the jobs are constantly going overseas and how is it fair that we keep getting the short end of the stick?
5. Trump meets with Kim. Putin promises to support the effort and even meet with Trump but there's still one big problem regarding peace with North Korea.
So hit the play button!
News & Politics Podcast: Common Sense, brought to you by Christopher Scott.
Common sense talk, news, politics, current events and personal development. In the age of continual constitutional crisis, fake news and partisan politics this show offers a refreshing common sense perspective. Regarded by many as one of the best podcasts by American talk show host, Christopher Scott.
Listen on iTunes, YouTube, Blog Talk Radio, Stitcher, Player FM or follow on Facebook